HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our patrons and staff is our number one priority at this year's 28th Music Festival for Brain Health.
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGMENT LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS
One Mind takes event safety seriously. The 28th Music Festival for Brain Health will be an exciting, inclusive and safe fundraising event for all to enjoy, and we look forward to your help in making it so!
We have put in place precautionary measures aimed at preventing and reducing the spread of COVID-19 among attendees of the event; however, One Mind cannot guarantee that its guests, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
Further, attending the Music Festival for Brain Health event (including your travel to and from such event) could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
FESTIVAL SAFETY PROTOCOLS
• Hand sanitizing stations festival-wide
• Scientific Symposium, Wine Tasting Reception, and VIP Dinner held outdoors
• Masks are recommended, but not required, per state guidelines
We anticipate that each of you understands there is implied risk when gathering in groups. Knowledge of COVID-19 is still evolving.
MUSIC FESTIVAL HEALTH PLEDGE
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others; CDC Covid-19 Symptoms page
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19;
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
As developments continue to evolve, so will our approach to keeping you safe. We thank you for your patience and flexibility and ask that you check back here for updates. We look forward to welcoming you to Napa Valley this September!
We appreciate everyone’s efforts to keep each other safe as we join together to fund critical research that will make a difference for those who live with a brain health condition.
By attending the 28th Music Festival for Brain Health, you acknowledge that you derive personal satisfaction and a benefit by virtue of your participation in the 28th Music Festival for Brain Health event and you are willingly engaging in the event (the “Activity”).
YOU HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST ONE MIND AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION WITH THE ACTIVITY. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK.
You acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. You knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. You hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Activity, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
If you cannot agree to or accept the foregoing, DO NOT ATTEND the 28th Music Festival for Brain Health event. Failure to agree to or abide by any of the foregoing may result in denial of entry or immediate expulsion from the event.